At Wasatch Shutter Design we specialize in custom, hand crafted shutters and we also offer a variety of other high quality window coverings. Among these high quality window coverings are various types of blinds and shades for your home. We have something for every home and every style. We carry and install the following lines of blinds & Shades: Hunter Douglas, Windows West, and Alta Window Fashions
Please contact us at 801.432.0966 for pricing information about blinds & shades.
Types Of Blinds & Shades
- 2″ Wood Blinds: Wood blinds are an affordable way to spruce up your space. These blinds offer an inviting, warm, and classic touch to any room. Wood blinds are a great alternative to shutters and look great in any home.
- Faux Blinds: Faux blinds have the look of wood blinds, but are relatively cheaper. When you get faux blinds for your home, you won’t have to worry about any warping, cracking, or splitting in areas that have higher humidity (like bathrooms). Faux blinds are also easy to clean.
- Roller Shades: Roller shades are perfect for filtering light in a room. These shades are raised or lowered in one simple move and are an affordable option for your home. Roller shades can be used by themselves or compliment the fixtures you already have.
- Cellular Shades: Cellular shades are ideal for light filtering or as blackout shades. These shades can diffuse exterior light, filter the UV rays from the sun, or bring in warm light when filtering. You can also use cellular shades to block out outside light and offer privacy when choosing the blackout option for your home.
- Roman Blinds: Roman blinds offer light filtering and room darkening capabilities while creating depth and dimension for your home. These blinds are typically made of fabrics that slide up with the wood when moved in the up position. Roman blinds are a great way to control the light coming into your home while looking classy.
- Vertical Blinds: Vertical blinds are a great choice if you are looking for blinds that are durable and easy to clean. Vertical blinds are affordable for any home and offer light control that other types of blinds can’t. Vertical blinds would be the most ideal for windows that are rather large. Vertical blinds also offer opening from the middle or sides of the blinds.